Monday, December 10, 2007

anew.

The irony of it all.

The third blog I've ever started and hopefully, this will be the last. Enough of this running around, wanting to start afresh every 3 months.
so hullo livejournal.

I needed space. Space to rant. Space which some kindred soul might stumble upon.

hope to share every thought, every feeling that I'm about to feel as I go through life's journeys. This shall be my latest avenue to release pent up emotions, to polish my non-existent writing abilities. A place where I shall find solace.

Like my letter to my Daddy God.

Before I begin rambling like a complete idiot, I would like to apologise if I am to offend anyone (that's if I ever do garner readership at any point in time) with my views on news.

hahahaha. Even before I start on my first real post, the 'lame-ness' is beginning to show.
The other part of me whom I never really let out in my other blogs.
so here's a toast to 'feefiifofum'!

This was written close to an hour ago, and I've already deflected back to blogger.
Livejournal was too much of a hassle for me.
For someone who already has 2 other blogs running on blogger.

I would love to end the night with a long post.
However, Pavillion beckons tomorrow morn.

Lightsout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home