Tuesday, December 18, 2007

shmwork.

everyday at 'that' place is a test of my patience.

for the fear of being discovered by nosy blog-hoppers/google blog searchers, I shan't mention names.

a 'my,myselfandi' practicioner?

It scares me to think that 10 years down the road, I'll be desensitized to such horrible manners.

Even worse, to be one of those I am now ranting on about.

Is it just me, who's being over-sensitive?
For once, I do not lack confidence in my answer.

But I do admit, I have got to learn how to adapt.

Do my own thing and not be bothered about what the rest of my 'uncivilised' colleagues do.

Forgive me, if I am being to harsh.

URGH. I guess on the bright side, although I'm of no valuable asset (liability/burden more likely), I am being exposed to what the real world is really like.
A world where no one cares except for themselves/their superiors/their peers.

Do they care two hoots about interns/those down the line like me?
hahahahaha. : /

I just realised, in my cover letter, I wrote the ever promising line of 'I am seeking an opportunity to experience first-hand, the workings of established corporations...'

I was asking for it didn't I?

Reminder to self:
1)Be genuinely nice/kind/whatever other good adjectives you can think of to interns.
2)Do not agree to take in interns knowing there will be no work for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home