Elaborate.
This blog has recorded the lowest points in my life.
As such this post is no different from the rest.
Am I resigned to my fate?
No, I trust that I have whatever remaining energy in me to fight on till the very end.
I am torn, disparaged by the circumstances, that sometimes I doubt that I will ever recover.
These days, I struggle to form a coherent sentence to express my wildest dreams.
I am beset by my many problems.
Every hour I wish that the 2010 I live now is merely a nightmare, a foreshadow to my comatosed self of the dangerous swells in seemingly calm seas.
My present self sometimes finds no reason to continue with life. Disengaged and detached from the world, from society I have contemplated thoughts of self harm, of which I have obviously not followed through.
Is there a precipice where one falls from, only to wake to find you've been caught in a bed of green moss?
Your head is heavy with amnesia, a hazy cloud of regret contaminates the memory, you grope your way as you slowly lose sight, where is the way out?
Labels: Can't do it no more :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home