Sunday, December 23, 2007

say you miss me.

caught up in this whirlpool of emotions.

sucking me in.

Gasping for air.

Not a word slips out.

A facade.

A 'I'm all good', and a 'how are you?'

The days of the old are but the past.

A future of fake smiles and a minute's worth conversation?

Stretching it as we must.

To relive the last 6 months.

But,
it is the past.

....................................................................................................................................

What is the likelihood of me understanding every word that I've written above in the next year(s) or so?

I do hope all will be forgotten.

What is with me writing in riddles?

............................................................................................................................

so the dood dropped by for a suprise visit.
'come out' he says.

.................................................................................................................................

Dad,
not too long ago,
I went ' Is this a sick, sick joke you're playing on me?'

.................................................................................................................................

God,
I don't know how to deal with this.

The valleys, the peaks that I go through,
It is taking a toll on me.

................................................................................................................................

I have been looking for someone to speak to,
Finally, I have shared a little of me.

..................................................................................................................................

God, I thank God for this friendship.
But God, please, don't let my heart lead my head on.

..................................................................................................................................

And honestly, I feel that all that I've written above is complete and utter nonsense.
I suddenly believe in sincerity, the talks that come from the heart.

................................................................................................................................

In a day or two, or if the stars aren't aligned to my path,
this feelings of doubt,
feelings of obligations,
will arise.

...............................................................................................................................

And once again, I will question this friendship.

God, I need You.

................................................................................................................................

God, when I felt as if there was no longer hope,
No longer reason,

God, you rebuked my thoughts.

Christmas is hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home