your secret vice?
the person whom you do not speak of.
the person whom you refer to as the 'friend' over the phone.
the mutual understanding which we seem to have. over us being each other's secret vices.
for some reason, it feels as if I'm more of his than he is of mine.
~~~
The more I think about it, the more I get this gut sinking feeling.
On the bright side, I'm glad I'll be back in Melbourne in a month's time.
But then again, I'm afraid of what may be that nagging/persistent question.
What could have been?
~~~
I hate regrets.
A life of regrets is not a life which I want to live.
~~~
Then again, what will we not only I, get out from my 'confession'.
A friendship lost?
A friend in waiting?
or more than that?
~~~
Two years is a long time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home