hohumm.
okay, so our conversations are getting a little weird.
so i don't really know whether he just wants to help, or he's interested.
ahahahaha.
its quite a story though.
must save our conversation history if anything happens.
he really is a nice guy.
and we do have lots in common.
or maybe that's on the surface.
he's into coffee.
he's into movies.
let see what else,
he's very up to date with malaysian politics.
a doctor.
hurhurhur.
a good sensible head on his shoulders,
thrifty,
plays either the bass or electric! (musically inclined. what a catch)
good music taste.
doesn't listen to the crap i listen to.
grounded in the Word,
has a servant's heart,
should i be swooonniiingg already?
well, if not for the whole incident back home,
I would have fallen so hard, and would have just given in, or tried my luck too much, too hard, too fast,
taking things slow and easy,
and it really is up to God and him, if anything were to happen.
hmm, I guess that's as interesting as my love life gets.
as of now I guess.
hahaha.
I think he's just being friendly.
but to the point, where he's asking the days of when i'm working,
and to go out for coffee hunting.
hmm, something smells fishy around here.
hahahahahahaha.
Labels: perhaps love?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home