Saturday, February 16, 2008

love.

Love vs. Lust

Many a times, I've place myself in a compromising position.
Many a times, have I thought, 'hey, maybe he could be the one'.

This crush, the many false hopes that I may have given myself has thought me something.

It was difficult for sure, but I thank God I survived this freefall and got up limping, but with a lesson learned!

as inappropriate as this may sound coming from me,
For once, or maybe this is the second time,
* was someone whom I wanted to be with, not because I needed that physical touch from the opposite sex (tsktsk!i'm reallyreally sorry, but I am only human!) but I really fell for * because I felt we had so much in common. I thought we had really great conversations together, and there were those comfortable silences between us both.

I guess that really was a form of love, rather than lust.

But I suppose * could only see us as friends.

Hey, I don't blame *. Things like these happen all the time.

So I came out from this wreckage, and now am able to distinguish between the two l's.

very good! : )
~~~

Another thing,

I hate myself for pretending to be someone else to impress the other.

Pretending to like the same music, the same movies, the same bla.

How I acted annoys the 'now more sane me' to the core.

Reminder to self: Don't be stupid, just be yourself.

I've really got to learn this being comfortable in your own skin thing.
~~~

Lord, I'm sorry for many a times, I did not seek You first.
Sorry for the times, where I ignored Your voice,
For putting others and my own interests before You.
Thank You for being so patient with me.
For loving me regardless.

Amen.

~~~

A brand new day to a brand new me?

Edify others. Whether in good times, or in bad. Whether as friends, or 'more than that'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home