rebound.
so a friend of mine, whom i care so deeply about, who ended a relationship with her boyfriend of 7 months not too long ago, has just got together with someone who's 24, and still hanging out with a bunch of 20 year olds.
okay, so when i heard, i wasn't too sure whether its true.
I still don't know still.
sigh.
it feels like i'm no longer in a position to advise her, seeing how far we've drifted apart this semester, and circumstances do not permit me to bring it up seeing how I heard this from a second party.
Hence, I really should pray about it.
Hearing about this, and worrying about it, made me think.
seeking human solutions to so human problems has been such a norm, I've forgotten to bring God into the picture.
It made me realise how dependent i am on my own strength, and reducing God as my source of 'back-up power'.
sigh, I need to realise, regardless of how tempting it is to result to my own strength right now, its on the expense of my friendship.
I reallyreally need to pray.
Please. train yourself to pray.
Labels: soul searching.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home