Saturday, September 13, 2008

what am i?

it has been difficult of late.
maybe its the hormones, or maybe it really is a time to sit and reflect once more.

a lot to write.
a lot of emotions involved.
a lot of false joy,
not short of emotional pits surely.

sighums.

oh well, I guess I learned a lot in that sense.

The entire Thursday, I was strutting my stuff down the street of M and in uni.
What with Tpain blasting,
it was hip-hop rnb all the way.
their attitude sure rubbed of me.

but it affected me heck lots.
my confidence level.
i realised, and i questioned myself one too many times, and passed one too many critical judgements on others as well.
and as God said, as you judge, so will you be judge.
hurhur.
rung true that day.

as i was being critical of others, I felt myself being put down as well,
I felt myself staring at the mirror, making sure, every strand of hair was in place,
and i was walking around with a cool to for you attitude,
and that made me feel absolutely horrible/guilty for the rest of the day,
as much as i tried shaking it off, I couldn't.

so that was a sucky thursday,
but i understood what it meant to find confidence in God, and not in yourself.

and i really need to stop judging.
God help!

anddddd,
sigh,
things feel different between mh and i.
maybe its me being sleepy,
but I feel i don't know him already.

i shan't dwell on it, but i do wish him all the best in all his undertakings.

andddd,
my other problem,
i don't know how to deal with others who 'different'.
i'm really bad at it,
i'm not very good at accepting individuals for their individuality.
it all boils down to the judgement thing again.

God help!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home