mixed signals.
haha.
boy troubles loom again.
my mind's away with a certain someone down south, then it goes back to the other one further up north, and then tonight, as we spoke at the tram stop, and as we walked by lincoln square, and as he told me, how he no longer wanted to be in a relationship.
sigh.
i knwo regardless this is not the time.
but i can't help but to think,
could any of these be the one?
bible study was awesome possum.
freaked me out a little with the Second coming though.
about judgment.
i guess the message brought across wasn't what i had in mind initially.
and remember how i was screwing myself, upside down inside out because I wasn't prepared at all today morning?
God's grace truly.
I really didnt' want to dissapoint them,
and my God's compassion,
and really His mercies are new every morning,
cause I tell myself to stop with these last minute preps,
but I never do.
haha.
something i'm not proud of surely.
then there was a call made my mel to pray for our family, and friends.
what we needed really.
and somehow it felt like God was realigning our cell once more.
like how from our previous cell report,
where we wrote that we needed to get out of comfort zones,
and we need to reaching out,
and we asked for practical ways to start.
man, God answers prayers.
or rather I guess the comm has been keeping us in prayer.
or A*
cause it slipped my mind again.
lteecee's tomorrow morning.
I need to prepare my heart.
Rather than merely going to help as kitchen hand,
there's ministry time later at night as well,
I pray for clean hands, and a pure heart to serve.
Good night world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home